Thursday, April 23, 2015

About me and about this blog.

I am a Java developer and started in this profession in 2005 , I love my job ,I love the constant learning opportunity it provides (though finding time for the constant learning can be challenging sometimes) . I always wanted to start a blog about java but simply couldn't find the time , then I realised how many times when stuck with a work related problem I do a Google search for an example for anything from Spring security to just getting a simple SQL insert right (life is too short to remember syntaxes) , so I felt I should give back to the community what I got from it hence to start with I will post small examples and other tit bits which might be helpful. If you find any of this stuff useful please leave a comment any acknowledgement that someone read what I wrote and found it useful will be a morale booster.

More About Me:
I currently live and work in Melbourne.
My Past and present work stints :
Premier Technology Group , Nagpur India.
HCL Technologies ,Noida India.
American Express ,Gurgaon India.
Nagarro Software , Gurgaon India
Make My Trip , Gurgaon India (As a Nagarro Consultant)
Australia Post , Melbourne Australia (As an independent contractor)

You can find my linked in profile here : Prashant Hurria Linkedin 

No comments:

Post a Comment